|Shuttle Service List
All shuttle services are run independently by the backpacker hostels. Passengers must phone the backpackers hostel to book and confirm the shuttle. A shuttle service fee may be applicable. Passengers are requested to confirm shuttle cost directly with the backpacker hostel.
- STELLENBOSCH - Shuttle service from the BP Garage next to the Lord Charles Hotel in Somerset West
- HERMANUS - Shuttle service will collect passengers from Bot River Hotel in Bot River.
- OUDTSHOORN - Shuttle service departs Oudtshoorn to George: 12h30. Departs George to Oudtshoon 15h15-15h30. Contact hostel to arrange shuttle & cost.
- HOGSBACK - Shuttle service from Sugarshack in East London and from Buccanneers in Chintsa.
- COFFEE BAY/MPANDE/PORT ST.JOHNS - Shuttle service will meet Baz Bus at Shell Ultra Garage in Mthatha and take passenger to hostels (+-100km). Contact hostel to arrange shuttle & cost.
- SOUTHERN DRAKENSBERG - Passenger must contact hostel to arrange shuttle from Kokstad or Pietermaritzburg.
- DURBAN BLUFF - Between Durban & Johannesburg: Pick-up and drop-offs at Berea (Nomads BP). Between Durban and P.E: Pick-ups and drop-offs at hostel door.
- GLENASHLEY - Pick-ups at Morningside (Tekweni BP). All drop-offs at hostel door.
- PRETORIA - FREE SHUTTLE - Pick-ups: shuttle departs Pretoria between 07h30 and 08h00 to meet Baz Bus in Johannesburg by 09h00. Drop-offs - shuttle will meet Baz Bus in Johannesburg and take passengers to the hostel of their choice in Pretoria.
- JOHANNESBURG/PRETORIA/CAPE TOWN/DURBAN - Please check with your hostel/Baz Bus office for approximate pick-up time specific to your hostel (traffic dependent).
This timetable is a guideline only and is dependent on traffic and road works. We do appreciate your patience in these situations.
Passengers must be ready to leave 15 minutes prior to the earliest pick-up time above.
This timetable is subject to change without prior notification. Please enquire at your hostel for any changes. Important terms and conditions are available at the Baz Bus Office or on your bus.